26. I love how you always notice the small things; you are my very own Sherlock Holmes. Speaking of which I believe those books are definitively worth reading right about now!
Making your way to your expansive bookshelf that held you favourite books. You pulled out your collection book of Sherlock stories, opening the book you flipped through the pages, landing on the third last page your card lay.
27. I love your strange, yet pretty fashion sense. The next card will be found with your favourite pair of shoes.
Wondering through to the wardrobe you flung the doors open, with no intention to shut them and searched for your very worn, but very loved (favourite shoes) reaching in and pulling our your next card that read.
28. I love the little smirk that appears on your face when you start to win a game. Your next clue will be found when plenty of the enemies blood is spewed.
That of course was your Xbox. On the way there a thought came to you, Bruce took in more of you than anyone else ever has, not even you knew you smirked, the warm thought started another surge of happiness to go right through your heart. Soon enough you found your next card.
29. I love how loyal you are to me, never in my life have I ever had someone stay with me like you have. The card you seek is where you destroy the weak.
Laughing to yourself, as only Bruce could make a boxing ring sound so menacing, you made your way back down to the gym.
30. I love that you are always 100% honest about everything to me. Except for that time when you said you didn't eat the last of the cake, blaming Thor instead. -_- the card you want to find can be found where the uniforms hide.
"So worth it." You said to no one as you made your way down to your supersuit room. Picking up the next card from the suits hands.
31. I love the way you try to look for the positive in every situation, even if it is just that Loki is rather good looking. You will find what you are looking for just by the bedroom door.
Sliding down the hall until you found the card. You picked up the card you had been looking for.
32. I love that you are always understanding of me, even when I don't deserve it. Go through the door and under the bed to find your next card, but mind your head!
Although you are pretty sure you just looked like a caterpillar you soon found your card and made your way out from under the bed to read.
33. I love that you always try to make me smile and laugh, even when I don't want to. Make your way over to the bedside table to find the card that you seek.
Unfortunately your bedside draw was a mess of every little thing that had not yet found a home, you found your card (eventually) between your knife (just in case!) And a stick of gum. It had the words you were waiting for scribbled on the back.
34. I love how much you have taught me about myself and life. Find your next card where you always insist on a thumb war with Tony.
By the coffee maker of course ! And sure enough your card was there, and a very tired Tony, avoiding his glares as you reached to the coffee maker you read.
35. I love your incredibly love for life and everything it brings, including me. The next card it found where the cookies live, or should if there are any there.
Spinning around to the cookie jar and seeing the very last cookie. You nabbed it munching on the sweet treat as you picked up the card.
36. I love the fact there is no one else in the world and no one else will ever come close. To find your next card retrace your steps to where you dream the most wonderful ideas in the night.