As promised you found your card on you pillow, and soon began to read.
37. I love how much excitement you bring into my life everyday. To find the card, the next that looms look to where the flowers bloom.
Going to the balcony garden Tony built, you found a card in the tulip plants after picking it up, careful to watch Steve's flowers you read.
38. I love the annoying fact that you are almost always right, except the time you thought making Clint' s shampoo pink hair dye was a good idea. The next card will be found where you hid from said pink haired person that day.
Shuffling towards the desk in the library, you crawled under and looked up finding another card looking back.
39. I love the fact that you have seen my good and bad sides and still choose to love me. You will find the card as soon as you put on some background music.
You moved quickly towards your stereo system and instantly picked up your favourite CD. Popping open a case, you were not expecting a card to flutter out. Picking it up and placing the CD in the holder, you read.
40. I love that I know you'll never give up on me. To find the next card it isn't hard, just look to where Tony turns good food to charred food.
Laughing at the comment you went and found the oven, which always smelt slightly of burning, (for completely alien reasons,obviously.) Finding the card warily placed away from and flame source you picked it up.
41. I love the way you always seem to be able to read my mind. Your next card is lurking, go to where we made Tony join in with twerking.
Now that was a good evening, poor Tony was the but of many a joke, but when living with the avengers, dignity and sanity are things of the past. Walking back to the living room, placed on the floor where Tony stood, was your next card.
42. I love your weird and wonderful voices, hand actions and imitations you do when you talk. Another card will be found soon go to where you relax at noon.
Off to the dining room then. Maybe you could grab a snack on the way...