"Cake!" You hear the words leave your mouth before you think. Someone had left cake, right on the way to the next card. Coincidence, I think not.
Munching on the cake on the way to the card, you spot it on the card, next to the comfy dining chairs; Tony was never one for basic.
You picked it up to read.
43. I love that you are always singing... even if it is in the stupidest voice you can muster. The next card you want is next to where we tried Tony's attempt at a croissant.
Suddenly you found you no longer had too much of an appetite. You walked over to the outside dining area. To find your next card.
44. I love the way your eyes smile when you laugh. Your next card awaits you, just go to the your favourite window side view.
Wandering back inside, you head to the lounge, complete with Stark' s infamous floor to ceiling windows, boasting a perfect view of the city,taped to the window you find your card.
45.I love that I always miss you, even if you're still in the same building as me. Our next card is near, go to where the team likes to chill with a beer.
Back to the lounge then. Maybe the present was actually a healthy workout... minus the cake. You were just about to move when a very angry Tony stormed into the room.
" Y/N! Did you eat my cake?! It was you I can tell, you little thieving brat." Tony pouted, not even waiting for an answer.
"Oooohhhhh. Well if it helps, it was pretty good actually. Store brought?" You ask as you take a cautious step away from him.
"No. Steve made it for me. Yeah. My. Steve. My. Cake. Get. It?"
"That would explain why it was edible, you could never cook like that."
"Yeah, well here's your next card, that's right I took it. Yeah, how you like them apples huh!" You smirk as you watch Tony stomp off. He is such a diva. At least you had your next card.
46. I love that you have the ability to calm me, just by your touch. The card will soon be found, if only you'd look up from the ground.
That was why Tony took the card, the bully! Now you had to go to the cards space to find the next one, so much effort.
Once you got there, you tilted your head up to see it dangling on a piece of string, (thank God for that). You reached up and plucked it off.
47. I love that you act like I'm the most perfect,normal person you could ever meet, that I'm not filled with a huge green monster. The game is nearly up, so let's get a cup of tea in your favourite cup.
Back to the kitchen then. And sure enough, slid underneath your favourite mug, was the next car.
48. I love that the thought of the rest of my mornings waking up to see you, makes my heart sing. Your next card will be near to your favourite earrings.
By now you shouldn't be so surprised when they actually are where they were said to be... but you were.
49. I love that you have love romance and all that comes with it. Another card is on the way, just watch out for the tree branches as they sway.
Actually going outside, guessing to go to your hiding tree, because you are so grown up you play hide and seek. And sure enough your card.
50. I love that I would do anything to see you smile. 50 cards, very nearly over, so I'll get it in quick, the next card is found, go to where romantic candles burn their wicks.
Over yours and Bruce's lounge, to be greeted with such a beautiful sight, lit only by candles you found your cards.
51. I love that my love for you is so strong, it hurts. The next card is simple to find if only you were to look behind.
You span around to see Bruce, his usual messy chocolate curls framing his nervous face as he greets you with a smile. He holds a card out to you. Card #52.
52. I love the fact that you love me back.
You glance up to Bruce grinning. You didn't get to see his face before your lips had made their home on his. The welcome taste after a whole day without him, you held tightly as Bruce tried to reluctantly pull himself away.
"You don't think I would only send you on a chase for cards for your birthday did you?" He spun around as he said this, to reveal a candle lit dinner you seemed to have missed, complete with roses and champagne.
You spent the evening the only way you would ever imagine it, enjoying the company of Bruce and his wonderful cooking. Needless to say, that wasn't the only present he gave you that night, but it was still pretty darn good.